Understanding the Process of Building Your Home
Sep 4, 2014
There are few things that are as exciting as deciding to have your own home built. One of the things that can make this experience even more exciting is teaming up with a great professional home builder like Perry Homes.
They are a company that has been providing excellent service to its customers for over 20 years. Their Queensland display homes have earned them numerous prizes over the years and showcases their industry knowledge and expertise in a way that other home builders can only hope to one day achieve.
Let Perry Homes Guide You Through the Building Process
As a client, you may potentially be faced with the challenge of building your own home only once during your lifetime. As a professional home builder, Perry Homes does this on a daily basis. Their technical expertise and know-how can help you create a house that even surpasses your expectations.
To make their clients feel at ease during the initial discussions, they have formulated a 9-step guide that helps clients visualise the building process from beginning to end.
Your Dream Home is only 9 Steps Away
- Your Choice of Land: Whether you have already purchased a block of land or not, Perry Homes has various options that can be discussed.
- Quote: Once the land option has been determined, a quote, which is valid for 30 days, will be provided. Please note this does not include various site costs and testings.
- Site Costs and First Deposit: The soil is tested along with a survey plan. At this point, a firm quote is provided which does include all site costs.
- Deposit #2, the Plans and the Building Contract: Perry Homes begins the process of preparing the building the contract and completing working drawings which includes floor plans and elevations.
- Signing of the Contract and Balance of the 5% Deposit: Once the contract has been signed, it is lodged for council approval, which can take between 4 and 8 weeks.
- Selection of Colour: One of the most exciting parts of the process is choosing house interior and exterior colours and can be done while the pans are still being assessed for approval.
- Begin Construction: This is where your dream home starts materialising. At this point the documentation has been approved and your building supervisor will contact you to organise a meeting on site to discuss any remaining details.
- Ready to Move In: Once construction has been finalised, you will be invited to inspect the home. You will then be given the documentation such as a warranty and the long awaited house keys.
- Built with a Structural Guarantee: Perry Homes provides its customers with an unparalleled 20-year Structural Guarantee that covers all structural aspects of your new home.
Contact Perry Homes today and turn your dream into a reality now.« Back to Latest News / Awards